I’m happy to announce the result of a fruitful collaboration. This time it’s not a Eurorack module, but a MIDI expansion kit for the Roland JX-3P synthesizer. With some tender loving care, it brings the JX-3P’s MIDI capabilities up to modern standards.
- real-time control over all JX-3P parameters with standard MIDI CC messages (from a sequencer or MIDI controller)
- velocity sensitivity (via MIDI)
- selectable MIDI receive channel (1-3)
- loading new patches into the JX-3P via MIDI
And for PG-200 owners:
- simultaneous control via MIDI input and PG-200
- transmission of MIDI CC messages from PG-200, for recording in sequencer, or controlling other MIDI devices